------------------------------------- . T H E . T H I S . & . T H A T . O F . A . S T R E E T . G R A D . ------------------------------------

2009/05/22

CrossFit @ Pushmore

seems at this day and age everyone's becoming increasingly health conscious. this is quite evident just by the number of "franchise" like fitness centres thats been popping up like mushrooms all over the place. i myself used to frequent one of these fitness centre chains, and like most people are in the beginning, i was hyped up and dedicated to the cause. wasn't but 2 months into it that i found myself feeling demotivated and even bored (you'll know when u get to this stage when you start giving yourself 101 excuses not to go). needless to say, i quit not long after and told myself that  maybe this whole excercising and working out thing is just not for me. that was until my housemate brought me to Pushmore Fitness Centre and introduced me to CrossFit, where a mix of gymnastics, weightlifting and metabolic conditioning are used to forge elite fitness. Since then i've gotten fitter, faster, stronger! Check out these sample videos or visit www.pushmore.com.my






No comments:


***************************************************************